The unique requirements of your process heating or cooling application can be met through various methods of conduction, convection or radiation. EPIC Systems sizes, selects and integrates various types of industrial heat exchangers and heat transfer systems including:
INDUSTRIAL HEATING SYSTEMS
- Packaged Boiler (steam)
- Engineered Heat Transfer Fluids (“Hot Oil”)
- Electric Heat Trace systems
- Cooling Tower
- Process Chiller Skids
- Air Cooled Glycol
Select Heat Transfer Case Study
Pre-installed heat tracing and insulation help cut project time in half for fabrication of over 3500 total feet of pipe on 800 feet of modular pipe rack. Multiple circuits of heat tracing design were installed to keep total amps low across the wires. Read the full heat transfer system case study…
Key Features: Self-regulating heat trace system, modular pipe racks, pipe insulation, RMD welding, RO water filtration system
“As a plant we have relied on EPIC to be our main resource for process design and to be a project manager on some of the bigger projects. We like using EPIC since they are very cost effective for the value you get. When we have dealt with some of the larger Engineering firms, they tend to involve too many disciplines that are not necessarily required.” – Andy S., Professional Engineer at an International Material Science Company
Process Chiller Systems
Process chiller systems can be highly complex and often challenging due to their need for significant turn down. These systems tend to operate in very cold temperatures and must sustain function through varying conditions on the manufacturing site. We help you size, select and integrate process chiller systems correctly.
Process chillers from EPIC are designed to fit seamlessly with existing plants or process manufacturing equipment. At EPIC, we understand how industrial heat transfer systems must fit seamlessly you’re your process equipment to work efficiently for production. Contact an engineer today to start designing your process chiller system.
Why EPIC Modular Process
We take your process technology and scale it up, without sacrificing quality. We are experienced at fully extracting your technical, operational and commercial specifications. We combine those with our knowledge of process capabilities, scale-up, and modular design/build to help you find your optimal industrial heating systems. Our process for building complete modular process plants includes:
- Utilizing Front-End Engineering to ensure the proper steps are taken during project scope development
- Modular design/fabrication that reduces traditional downtime through parallel construction and results in cost-savings, increased safety and faster project delivery. Learn more about the benefits of modular…
- Maintaining an open door client policy to promote innovation and communicate. We invite clients to visit EPIC throughout projects
- Imparting a transfer of knowledge, not just basic training, for the systems and equipment we provide
For a better solution, contact EPIC today.