Your facility isn’t complete without properly designed utility systems that work seamlessly with your process . With minimum interruption to existing operations, EPIC Modular Process designs, sizes and integrates custom manufacturing process utility systems, including:
The unique requirements of your process heating or cooling application can be met through various methods of conduction, convection or radiation. Heat transfer systems are integrated and fully tested before shipment to your facility. Learn more about heat transfer systems…
After a robust efficiency review, your electric heat trace system will be designed, installed and tested prior to shipment. Saving you time, money and construction hours in the field, this modular approach to electric heat trace systems results in higher quality heat tracing and insulation. Learn more about electric heat trace systems from EPIC…
Increase output capacity with a modular nitrogen generation system from EPIC. Our engineers are experienced at identifying the proper levels of nitrogen needed for a given usage rate and purity specification. Learn more about custom nitrogen generation systems…
Does your process system have varying or unpredictable feedstock characteristics? Our fuel skids are designed to constantly monitor BTU. Feed-rate can be adjusted accordingly, depending upon the process parameter. Learn more about EPIC fuel delivery systems…
Alleviate the risks associated with chemical exposure, and reduce downtime, with a fully-automated CIP system. System monitoring is automated and can clean vessels, tanks, pipes, filters, fittings, and other process equipment without disassembly. Learn more about an EPIC CIP systems…
Additional Manufacturing Process Utility Systems
We also design, build and integrate:
- Power generation & distribution systems
- Compressed air systems
- Clean-in-place systems
- Raw material handling systems
Contact an EPIC engineer today to discuss your utility system needs.
“Finding a company that will do what they say they will do, when they say they will, and for the original price quoted has been hard to find, in my experience, but EPIC has always delivered for me. Add high quality people, high technical proficiency, and high quality products and it is an equation that has worked well for me as a customer. I have come to value the partnership approach they bring to each projects.”
– Sr. Director of Corporate Engineering | Nicepak – PDI
Why an EPIC Modular Process Utility System?
We are experienced at fully extracting your technical, operational and commercial specifications for manufacturing systems engineering. We combine those with our knowledge of process capabilities, scale-up, and modular design/build to make it happen. Our process for building complete modular process plants includes:
- Utilizing Front-End Engineering to ensure the proper steps are taken during project scope development
- Manufacturing system design/fabrication that reduces traditional downtime through parallel construction and results in cost-savings, increased safety and faster project delivery. Learn more about the benefits of modular…
- Maintaining an open door client policy to promote innovation and communicate. We invite clients to visit EPIC throughout projects
- Imparting a transfer of knowledge, not just basic training, for the systems and equipment we provide
For a better solution, contact EPIC today.