Automated to deliver a uniform coating from precision spray nozzles, coating systems help improve your products quality and consistency. Our automation engineers will help you select the correct equipment for your batch coating system from industrial centrifuge manufacturers, ensure proper substrate turnover and spray time with automation, and build a sanitary or industrial coating system that is fully integrated with your existing operations.
During FAT testing, uniformity among products is sampled and perfected. Cycle times and production level rates are tested and checked out, before shipment of your system. Interruption to your existing plant operations will be minimized with an expertly designed modular skid. Built in our fabrication plant, it arrives at your facility ready for operations as a fully tested “plug-and-play system.” Contact an engineer today to design/ build your coating system.
Industrial Coating Systems Select Case Study
A dog food company needed a way to test new flavor combinations that allowed for exact recipe retention and recall. The system needed to be flexible for testing many combinations, while making small changes in individual ingredients. EPIC designed, built and installed a batch spray coating system that accurately weighed both liquid and dry ingredients, had a recipe management and data collection system, and a sanitary pump/spray nozzle for highly accurate (+/- 0.25%) coating.
Key Features: Sanitary batch spray coating system, highly accurate spray (+/- 0.25%), sanitary design/build focused on ease of cleaning, Recipe management system, liquid & dry weigh systems
Client Testimonial For Coating Systems
“I was quite impressed with their (EPIC’s) project management. While we were under a very tight time constraint to complete the project, EPIC was able to manage the contractors to finish the work on time and within our budget.”
– Chad B., Project Manager Lead | Fortune 500 consumer products company
Why Industrial Coating Systems from EPIC?
We take your process technology and scale it up, without sacrificing quality. We are experienced at fully extracting your technical, operational and commercial specifications. We combine those with our knowledge of process capabilities, scale-up, and modular design/build to help you “Do It Better.” Our process for building complete powder coating systems includes:
- Utilizing Front-End Engineering to ensure the proper steps are taken during project scope development for industrial coating companies
- Modular design/fabrication that reduces traditional downtime through parallel construction and results in cost-savings, increased safety and faster project delivery. Learn more about the benefits of modular…
- Maintaining an open door client policy to promote innovation and communicate. We invite clients to visit EPIC throughout projects
- Imparting a transfer of knowledge, not just basic training, for the systems and equipment we provide