Below are examples of pilot plants and pilot plant equipment EPIC has designed and built. As a top pilot plant supplier, we have worked across a wide range of industries and applications. Contact us to discuss your pilot plant equipment needs or call 314-714-1580.
Advantages to Pilot Plant Fabrication & Design by EPIC
Fabrication of your demonstration or pilot plant in the form of a modular skid provides several distinct advantages. Many of these advantages stem from the fact that modular process skids can built in EPIC’s state-of-the-art shop. This off-site construction minimizes interruption to existing operations and also allows for a compressed project timeline. Onsite improvements and offsite plant construction can progress in tandem, reducing project timelines dramatically. Advantages include:
- Minimized interruption to existing operations. Skids arrive pre-tested and fully ready for plant hookups. Full startup and punch-list resolution typically takes less than a week.
- Faster time to market, with production style skid construction
- Cost savings from compressed build schedules; utilizing a smaller, experienced field crew; production style construction in an enclosed shop environment
- Improved quality, especially for welds and pipe joins, which are performed under ideal shop conditions by our dedicated, full-time craftsmen.
- Safety advantages, including reduced OSHA exposure hours
We take your process technology and scale it up, without sacrificing quality. We are experienced at fully extracting your technical, operational and commercial specifications. We combine those with our knowledge of process capabilities, scale-up, and modular design/build to help you “Do It Better.” Our process for building complete modular process plants includes:
- Utilizing Front-End Engineering to ensure the proper steps are taken during project scope development
- Modular design/fabrication that reduces traditional downtime through parallel construction and results in cost-savings, increased safety and faster project delivery. Learn more about the benefits of modular…
- Maintaining an open door client policy to promote innovation and communicate. We invite clients to visit EPIC throughout projects
- Imparting a transfer of knowledge, not just basic training, for the systems and equipment we provide