Developing proper process control systems in the early phases of process skid design is essential to a successful project. EPIC provides the most comprehensive control systems to meet a range of manufacturing goals.
EPIC’s automation engineers select input and output devices in a practical manner based upon suitability of the task for the control system’s objectives. All components and instruments specified by EPIC meet UL, CSA and/or CE requirements.
- Automation Design
- Consulting for Automation Planning
- Control Panel Fabrication
- Control system development
- Controls Integration Services
- Electrical design
- Drafting Services
- MES & SCADA Solutions
- Plant Floor IT Solutions
- Robotic Work Cells Integration
- Safety Engineering [/twocol_one_last]
- Process Programming
- Logic programming
- PLC Programming
- PC-base programming
- DCS programming
- Operator Interface & HMI Programming
- HMI Process control consultants
- Process data collection
- Process simulation
- Process instrumentation
Process Control System Considerations
When implemented wisely, automated process control systems can drastically improve plant conditions for workers and reduce the cost of employee insurance by eliminating hazardous tasks.
- Budget limitations or special conditions
- Capabilities of mechanical and electrical maintenance personnel working in-plant
- Functional strategy for operators and maintenance personnel
- Plant standards that must be followed throughout process automation
- Preferred logic platform and brand preferences
- Span of the control system relative to production process
EPIC is adept at handling the procurement of all controls devices through EPIC’s extensive -Vendor Relationships. We pass added cost-savings on to our clients.
Through EPIC’s process automation services, manufacturers can enjoy the competitive advantage that quality automation brings to their production processes.