EPIC fulfilled a customer’s needs for pipe fabrication services by designing and installing a corrosion-resistant industrial pipe bridge for a vaporization plant. Fit-up was verified before shipment and all piping was hydrotested to customer and ASME 150psi specifications. EPIC’s pipe fabrication services included rack fabrication at EPIC and installation as a complete “plug-and-play” unit over a set of existing railroad tracks.
Modular Industrial Pipe Bridge
Hydrotesting of all piping before shipment
- Bridge had to be installed over railroad tracks without interrupting rail or plant operations
- Corrosive chemicals required special materials of construction
- Meeting ASME 150PSI standards for all pipe fabrication services
- Pipe fabrication services were rendered off-site which sped up the project and minimally impacted current operations
- The contained modular design meant easy and safe installation over the railroad tracks