Below are examples of EPC projects that EPIC has managed, designed and built. As a top process systems manufacturer, we have worked across a wide-range of industries and applications. To find out details of specific projects that are similar to your needs, speak with one of our engineers today.
- Raw Material Tank Farm EPC Turnkey ProjectEvery construction project with EPIC begins with the creation of a master schedule that optimizes the use of resources and subcontractors so you aren’t paying for downtime. As leading design-build manufacturing consultants our many years of plant construction experience ensure your project stays on budget and on schedule.
- Leading Engineering and Construction CompaniesDuring construction of any industrial chemical plant, EPIC oversees and manages all subcontractors including civil, electrical, HVAC and others. In this picture, a pre-assembled pipe bridge is installed at one of client's manufacturing plants that included our EPCM services.
- Chemical Plant Construction & EngineeringOur process system experts make sure you don’t have to worry about dealing with construction and site management while we are designing and building your process systems. Whether you are developing a greenfield facility or changing your manufacturing process design, EPIC's EPCM engineering team is here to help.
- Soap Plant EPCM Engineering & ConstructionFrom permitting and grading to red iron and electrical wiring, EPIC’s team will build your system from the ground up.
- Chemical Plant Design Build ServicesOur field crews complete OSHA safety training, daily safety reviews and follow FDA, ASME, and AWS guidelines along with any client imposed specifications.
- Engineering Procurement & Project ManagementManufacturing plant development is our EPC specialty. Our focus is on EPCM engineering specifically for industrial applications where we can utilize our in-plant process development and packaging integration knowledge in combination with our construction and skilled craftsmanship expertise.