- Modular Process Systems
- Packaging Line Integration
- Machine Vision Systems Integration
- Industrial Automation
At EPIC, we work across many industries and have earned a solid reputation for quality, design and value. Today, we are proud to partner with several of the world’s leading manufacturers including: Anheuser Busch, Procter & Gamble, Monsanto, Boeing and Nestle. See below to learn more about EPIC…
EPIC was founded in 1995. We specialize in engineering, fabrication & integration services. Read more about EPIC’s history over the years…
- EPIC Systems Named a Top Workplace for 6th Year in a Row
- EPIC Systems Partners with Key Investors
- Boy Scouts & Engineering Firm Inspire St. Louis Area Kids with STEM Workshop
From modular process to machine vision and system integration, EPIC has a newsletter that will fit your interests. Click to subscribe to one or all of our semi-annual newsletters.
EPIC is one of the top industrial engineering companies in the world and utilizes a proven network of suppliers and vendors to complete expert pilot plant design and fabrication projects.
- Control Engineering System Integrator of the Year – Finalist in 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Inc 500/5000 Award – Seven time winner. Currently listed as #65 in fastest growing engineering companies category.
- Top Work Places by St. Louis Post Dispatch – 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 winner
View some of our happy clients that we have completed successful industrial process systems or sanitary process systems for in the past. To view more, visit our Clients Page.
Interested in industrial modular process news? EPIC sends out two newsletters each year updating you on industry trends, news & EPIC. View the latest industrial news or subscribe to our industrial newsletter…
Interested in learning more about sanitary modular process news? EPIC sends out two newsletters each year updating you on industry trends, news & EPIC. View the latest sanitary news or subscribe to our sanitary newsletter…