We are a St. Louis based engineering & fabrication company providing pilot plant & production scale process plants & systems. Combine your process technology with EPIC’s modular process design/ build approach. We average 24% savings over traditional construction.
We maximize speed of delivery while minimizing downtime with off-site parallel fabrication of process systems and on-site facilities preparation. Your modular process skids arrive fully assembled and tested with all utility systems pre-installed.
EPIC takes your process technology and develops a custom industrial pilot plant or production plant system, in either singular industrial skids or multi-skid systems. We have modular process system expertise with:
- Pilot plant, demonstration plant and production plant development
- Inline blending ingredient delivery systems
- Batch mixing and batch process systems
- Continuous process systems
- Industrial distillation systems and distillation column design
- Steam stripping, absorption and solvent recovery systems
- Piping and utility systems
- Other systems including: process intensification, effluent treatment and raw material handling
View all modular process systems, skids and pilot plants, designed, fabricated and automated by EPIC.
- STEP 1: Concept Development
- STEP 2: Front-end engineering
- STEP 3: Process system design
- STEP 4: Controls Engineering
- STEP 5: Modular Fabrication
- STEP 6: System installation
- STEP 7: Plant start-up & commissioning
Each system we build begins as your idea, and must be carefully integrated to achieve your goals, without exceeding your budget.
Uniting major processing steps into a complete, production style system requires an experienced manufacturing integrator. Equipment sizing, material flow, reaction control and many other factors must be carefully designed for. EPIC has over nineteen years of experience with modular process design and build and will expertly integrate unit operations into fully functioning, production level process systems and pilot plants.
From process engineering to scale up, automation & system design, EPIC has the capabilities necessary to complete your modular process system successfully. Our engineers are also able to perform engineering studies, select your equipment/instrumentation and even manage your site construction if the project calls for it. Click to read more about all of our modular process system capabilities at EPIC…
EPIC serves a wide-variety of industries and products. All the systems we build are either industrial or sanitary, and we have a team of experts in each area that understands the unique challenges that come with each.
“We chose EPIC based on their strengths in several areas and they did not disappoint. EPIC did an excellent job in designing our tank farm and blending system. The project included 11 blending tanks for 3 different finished products and a tank farm to house 9 different bulk chemicals.” – Engineering Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company