EPIC Modular Process Systems fully installs all process equipment in-plant or on-site. Upon installation and system integration, EPIC re-tests all equipment to ensure every piece works together. Beyond equipment installation, EPIC provides:
- Complete plant integration
- Plant construction management
- Process skid start-up and services
PROCESS SKID INSTALLATION INCLUDES:
- Bid package development and sub-contractor selection.
- Civil and utilities installations
- Modifications to plant facilities or infrastructure
- Installation of pre-fabricated, mechanical equipment, machines and hardware.
- Link in-feed and out-feed equipment installation
- Power distribution construction including conduit and wiring installation to provide power to the new production line
- Plant system integration including communication set-up between all equipment and corresponding equipment
Process modules are staged to arrive at the plant in sequential order and are set onto pre-constructed footings. They are anchored to the ground for stability and once modules are set, the remaining field construction occurs including process and utility pipe tie-ins, heat tracing, insulation of piping, and electrical power connection.
Onsite safety throughout process skid installation is the highest priority for EPIC Modular Process Systems. We retain a record of zero installation incidents by utilizing a qualified, well-trained workforce guided by experienced engineering managers who follow an established set of safety procedures.
EPIC’S APPROACH TO PROCESS SYSTEM INSTALLATION ENSURES:
- Field work is accomplished with 100% dedicated in-plant supervision
- Fast-track job schedules keep all work on track
- Equipment installation is executed by best-value contractors with no union affiliations or agreements
- Tools and equipment to support installation are ready on-site
- Proper supervision of all field personnel
- Safety and cost management