EPIC provides complete plant integration. We understand that process systems rarely function in stand-alone environments and that new systems must fit with existing equipment and machinery inside the plant. To ensure trouble-free startup, EPIC’s integrators remain on-site to fully startup the process skid.
Control handshaking with existing equipment and processors will be set up, and if needed, custom hardware or software interfaces can be developed to facilitate the efficient exchange of data to maintain compatibility plant-wide. EPIC’s team will also prepare the plant’s existing power supply distribution to control the new process system.
EPIC’S APPROACH TO PLANT INTEGRATION PREPARES FOR:
- Handshaking with other machinery
- Control processor compatibility
- Adjustments in power distribution
- Modifications to motor control centers
- Changes to power distribution panels
- Custom plant conditions
- Successful startup and support