EPIC ensures your plant works as intended when modules arrive on-site. Our Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) is utilized for all system components to ensure correct functionality prior to skid shipment and plant installation.
A formal FAT is conducted inside EPIC’s shop prior to final assembly of the process application. We conduct the process with clients, inside our shop for transparency. Upon completion of a successful test, EPIC will have all shipping approval documents prepared for authorization of shipment.
System Testing Includes:
- Sensor and transmitter calibration via NIST-traceable instruments
- System run and process operation verification
- Final documentation of the tested modules
Because process systems are tested and verified prior to shipment, EPIC takes every necessary step to ensure quick and easy skid installation as well as a smooth startup.
Whether by air, land, or sea, EPIC has experience shipping systems of various shapes and sizes to locations all over the world. EPIC Modular Process Systems maintains the EPIC-Vendor Relationship with trusted freight forwarders to guarantee the safe and timely arrival of your process manufacturing system.
We’re committed to working with manufacturers to leverage the benefits of modular plant fabrication, regardless of equipment size. Taking dimensional and weight considerations into account, all process systems are blocked and crated to endure any unexpected rigors during shipping.
EPIC’s Responsibility During Shipment Includes:
- Additional coverage through EPIC’s own insurance
- Custody transfer and movement through customs
- Determining and coordinating the appropriate modes of transportation
- System loading from shop to unloading at system installation
- Verification of carrier insurance documents