At EPIC, we’re committed to changing the way projects are executed. We understand that the first stages of a new process skid project are critical to long-term production success. In traditional project completion, process system concept development is often cut short due to time constraints and capital limitations.
EPIC’s Front-End Engineeering™ Approach Ensures:
- Comprehensive process system quotation, including a fixed-bid price and detailed project execution strategy
- Final skid delivered is exactly what you need to meet your process goals
- Systems are designed to anticipate changing needs, alterations or special configurations
- Process skid scope stays within budget and remains on schedule
Working under a mutually respected and agreed upon investment of time, capital, and intellect, we work with you to fully understand exactly what you need to achieve with your process technology including custom specifications and project success criteria. EPIC’s group of engineers takes the time to thoroughly comprehend:
- Criteria for success and what success means exactly
- Motivational drive for the new process system
- Must-have features and want-to-have skid features
- Overall goals and objectives for the application
- Plant standards, manufacturing procedures and preferences
A dedicated project manager will oversee your entire process system from concept to complete startup. The same project manager serves as a single point of contact for all milestone updates and project reviews as well as a commercial and technical resource. EPIC’s project managers have an average of eight years of engineering experience and understand how to effectively deliver the right process application.
Following the Front-End Engineering phase of a new project, EPIC delivers a comprehensive process system quotation and proposal that covers each stage of completion for a modular process skid in detail.
Fixed Bid Quotation covers:
- Detailed process design
- Equipment specification and procurement
- Mechanical and structural design
- Process automation
- Modular fabrication
- Onsite installation
- Plant construction management
- System startup and support
We secure the best price on all equipment including instruments and valves, power distribution devices, and automated control system hardware for the system. Labor services are estimated based upon open-shop pay scales and alternative strategies are outlined in the quotation. We include freight costs and system insurance to guarantee the process equipment arrives safely at the manufacturing facility. Upon process system quotation, if any budget constraints become an issue, project scope may be modified to best meet client needs.